Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday 5.14.14



Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop hosted by Dani @ Pen to Paper where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our shelves :)


I heard of this book a few months ago when I was perusing book blogs. It's about a 13 year-old boy with Autism. He wrote the book and gives a really great insight into the minds of people with Autism. I have a 3 year-old "nephew" with Autism, so I thought this would be a really interesting book to read and maybe get a few insights into why he does what he does! I read Carly's Voice (see my review here) a few weeks ago, and absolutely loved it, so I know I will love this one just as much (: 

No comments :

Post a Comment