Friday, December 27, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday! 12/27


Feature and Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers. But you have to know, the point of this hop is to follow other blogs also. I follow you, you follow me. 

The general rules are: 
- Follow the Feature and Follow Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read)
- Follow the Featured Bloggers
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts. 
-Grab the button up there and place it in a post. This post is for people to say hi and that they are now following you in your comments. 
-Follow, Follow, Follow as many as you can. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Don't just follow, comment and say hi in the post! Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say 'hi'
-If someone comments and says they are following you, please follow back! 

This weeks question:

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! What books did Santa stuff your stocking with this year?! If you don't celebrate, just show off the books you got this week! Pictures please! 

Well, Santa didn't bring me any, but my fiance did (: 

  

I'm a little sad that I didn't get more, BUT on the positive side, my uncle did get me a gift card to Amazon, so looks like that's what I'll be spending the money on!! (: 



16 comments :

  1. I bought Wither right before Christmas and have not yet gotten Allegiant but that will happen soon! Enjoy these beauties and the gift card!

    I'm a new Bloglovin' follower!

    Come see my FF at http://orangeowlsandbooks.blogspot.com/2013/12/feature-follow-book-haul-1-part-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and following! I hope you enjoy Wither! I'll probably start it right after I finish Allegiant, so hopefully not too much longer (:

      Delete
  2. Great ones :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/12/follow-friday_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great fiance! He's a keeper ;-)
    Happy Holidays and happy reading!

    The Book Cove FF -Jessi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yes he is! anytime he's unsure what to get me, or he wants to surprise me with something, he just gets books! no flowers needed (:

      Delete
  4. I haven't read Wither in quite some time now. This post makes me want to go back and read it!

    New follower via GFC :)

    Stop by my blog and say hello!

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey’s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and following! I can't wait to start reading Wither!

      Delete
  5. I read Wither a while ago but never made it onto the sequels. Allegiant is also on my shelves but haven't picked it up yet.

    Old Follower :)
    My FF .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be starting Wither soon, but probably need to get some older books off the shelf too, so it may wait a while (: Unfortunately, I was a little disappointed with Allegiant...

      Delete
  6. Allegiant is on my wishlist for a while. It's great that you got it for Christmas!

    Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy I got it for Christmas as well, but unfortunately, I was a little disappointed with it when I finished last night. :-/

      Delete