Monday, December 2, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?




It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila @ Book Journey, where we share what we read last week, what we're currently reading, and what is next for us! 

Last week: 


(check back soon for my review!) 


Currently Reading


Not too far into this book yet but it's intriguing so far. Can't wait to read more!


What's Next? 


I FINALLY picked up a copy of this book on Black Friday! I cannot wait to start reading it! I was going to bring it to work today, but with the reviews I've read, I didn't want to be crying here (: I will be starting this as soon as I get home! 



4 comments :

  1. I read "The Fault In Our Stars" and I liked it even if the plot was a bit predictable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you liked it! I've heard really great things about it, so I'm excited to start it (:

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm about 2/3 of the way through already!!! I couldn't wait to start it and I love it so far! I can't wait to finish (:

      Delete