Sunday, December 15, 2013

Stacking the Shelves 12/15


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews. Its all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, whether physical or virtual books. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! Tynga posts this meme on Saturdays, but you can post on any day that works best for you! Check out the guidelines by visiting Tynga's blog!

My fiance got me Christmas presents early (: 




Plus my friend lent me a book by an author we both love! 




3 comments :

  1. I have both Allegiant and withere but sadly I didn't like any of them.

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh bummer... I'm really looking forward to them, and I'll probably read them both within the next month, so I'll post my reviews then! Hopefully I like them..

      Delete
  2. ENJOY your early Christmas presents.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete