Wednesday, December 11, 2013

W.W.W. Wednesday 12/11

WWW_Wednesdays4

WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Should be Reading. To participate, simply answer the three following questions:

- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you'll read next?


What am I currently reading?


Definitely reading a lot of books right now!


What did I recently finish reading?

Addicted to You by Krista and Becca Ritchie
(review to come soon)

The Christmas Shoes by Donna VanLiere
review here

A Horse Called Wonder by Joanna Campbell
review here

Wonder's Promise by Joanna Campbell
review here

What will I read next?

This is always a hard question for me, since I read books depending on my mood. Last time I said I was going to start A Clash of Kings....and that hasn't happened yet. These are some possibilities because I want to finish some series!
 
 

2 comments :

  1. Great list, Insurgent is coming up for me really soon, looking forward to it! Here's my link http://wp.me/p32hC2-tD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Christmas Shoes sounds good.

    I have Perfect to read...I hope it is good.

    ENJOY your week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My W…W...W...

    ReplyDelete