Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tell Me Something Tuesday!


Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings. Each week a new question is presented. Check out Heidi's blog for all the details :)

This weeks question:

Who were your favorite book boyfriends from 2013? 

That's a tough one. If I looked back at all the books I read, I could probably name a few that I love. But the problem is, after I'm done reading a book, and I move on to the next one I tend to forget a lot of the smaller details from the story. Sure, I could say I loved this one character from this one book, but I honestly probably couldn't tell you why! I feel like a terrible, awful book-lover for saying this, but sometimes my memory just isn't that great! I'm sure as I'll look through other blogger's posts, I'll definitely start to recall my favorite book boyfriends, but like I said, I've got a poor memory sometimes :(


What about you?! Who were your favorite book boyfriends?!

2 comments :

  1. I stopped by yesterday but I was unable to leave a comment as I was having issues. Anyway, I had forgotten many of my book boyfriends until I went through my Goodreads list and jogged my memory. It is hard to keep track of them all when you read so many books a year. I am sure you will think of someone, though. Thanks for being a partg of TMST>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll have to go through my Goodreads list if I do another post list this - just so many books and characters to remember!

      Thanks for stopping by (:

      Delete