Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday 12/11



Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop hosted by Dani @ Pen to Paper where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our shelves :)


This week, I would really like to add Allegiant by Veronica Roth to my shelf! My goal for winter is to read finish the series, and I obviously need this book to do that!



What about you? What books would you like to add to your shelves?

1 comment :

  1. I've read Divergent but have yet to read the rest in the series! Everyone loves it though so I definitely need to read the rest asap! Great choice, hope you get it soon! :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/wishlist-wednesday-45.html

    ReplyDelete